Hi Guys

New additions have been added to the site

Heres the line up....

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/updates-4-11-07/index.html

Enjoy

dragon
04-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Foxy,

I can't get over how gorgeous Taylor is..

Is Taylor on eros guide...what is the best way to contact her. Although I live in Australia, I will be travelling to the states in a couple of months.

Regards

FoxyAngel
05-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Taylor travels so much. Home base was here in Fort Lauderdale not long ago. Now she has relocated to Nashville.

troyboy
05-11-2007, 03:52 PM
How about this for a video. U and Roxanne have a fuck off. Take one of your muscle boys, who can take a serious pounding, and u and roxanne bothj give him a hard pounding have him the question who is the better fuck???? That would be hot!! I would just luv to see u challenged baby!! I could see u pounding his pour ass with all your she-male cock mite!!!!!!

Hugh Jarrod
05-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Nice. Kayla is a cutie Foxy.

FoxyAngel
05-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Yea...She is... and sweet too. I absolutely love her.

you can look forward to more of her.

Footsniffer
05-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Foxy,

I have a request and a question :question: . First my request I recently saw a picture of you in a "newspaper like" magazine where you cock was completely soft. I have to say I really liked it. The only problem was it was a black & white photo and the ******* was kind of poor (you know how newspaper print looks). Would you post a picture like that on the message board?

I'm asking because I think it is really cool that this cute little, pink, soft, "bunny like" cock :engel: , could turn into the rock hard bull :Blueeyede that is Foxy. The thought of taking that soft, pink cock in my mouth and sucking :eek: and licking :lipps: it to turn it into that solid granite shaft and then have it explode :spermm: all over my mouth and face, just excites the hell out of me. So if you would grant me this request :adore: would you post a "soft" picture of yourself?

Now for my question, when are you heading to NYC so that I can make this dream :sleepppin come true? I so want to do what I said above, take you soft, make you hard and make you explode :heartluv: :heartluv: . Have a GREAT FOXY DAY :natur: !

Footsniffer :adore: :adore: :adore:

FoxyAngel
05-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Im sure when I do get my self to NY you will have plenty opportunity to suck me from limp to hard as much as you like. Unfortunately I still not know when that day will be. Ever time i think I can get there something comes up.

Im shooting with one of my previous male models this weekend. I finally get to break in my Dungeon myself. I did get to shoot lil Foxy from Vegas in there recently but my time is coming this weekend.

The 30th of this month til the 4th of June I will be In Puerto Rico for pride week.

The weekend of the 10th. My fav playmate / model of all time will be here to shoot with me once again. You may remember him as Mr Smith from the Foxy Interview and me and Roxanne's hot lil bottom for our pool party.

Here is my all time favorite limp pic.

troyboy
05-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Angel,
I went back and watched that pool scene with you fav boytoy. Wow U gave him a pounding. I especially luved the high five to Roxanne after u fucked him silly!!! That was hot!!!

FoxyAngel
05-31-2007, 09:42 PM
LOL. Thanks! That scene is one of my favs because not only is he my fav boy toy but Roxy is my fav tag team partner.

Footsniffer
06-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Foxy,

I would slither just like your snake to get close to that beautiful cock and balls. I'll flick my tongue across your toes, ankles, calfs and thighs as I make my way up to you. Once I take you in my mouth, I know that cute little cock will turn into a monster that I will struggle to tame. Hopefully, I'll suck you off well enough so that YOUR wonderful venom will fill my mouth. I'll then lick my way back down those long legs as I slide away.

Footsniffer