View Full Version : Turn on the lights love ;-)

kevinv
03-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey Foxy, Kevin from LA here...I took a look in on the Foxy Cam and you were mid action with someone, but you had the lights off! It was too dark to see much, but I did get a look at the scrumptious ass....made me think back to when I was lapping it up in Los Angeles.

FoxyAngel
03-25-2007, 03:12 AM
Most of the time my lights are brighter when Im performing on cam. however a camera shy boy toy comes around ever so often. Im glad you got to see glimpse of my ass. I remember your tongue being buried in it for quite some time. I remember all the pleasure you gave me very well. you never let me down. I wish we could have had another round before I came back to Lauderdale. Ill be coming back again very soon!

kevinv
03-27-2007, 04:00 PM
And when you come back to LA I'm gonna make sure I'm on your dance card again and again....as much as you'll have me

muah

FoxyAngel
03-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Got a load for you daily when I get there.

kevinv
03-28-2007, 02:42 PM
And you know I'll take my time draining you of your sweet loads.... damn, I'm tempted to come to Lauderdale and spend a weekend being your bitch...sucking your cock, eating your ass, having you fuck me whenever you want and drinking down your creamy loads....then servicing your friends if they happen to come over......heaven!

FoxyAngel
03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
If you were here with me Kev. I would be spending alot of time relaxing and letting you work my entire body, hole, ass and cock with your mouth. tease me.. make me hot til Im ready to put you on your knees and fuck your ass til Im close then bust my load down your throat. damn Ive gone and made my self hard. wish you were you were here to take care of me.

kevinv
03-28-2007, 09:44 PM
And work your body I would....extra slow....getting you hot and relaxed....u***g my mouth to take you right to the edge of pleasure, then slowly bringing you back down....and just as slowly, taking you right back....until you not only wanted my ass....you needed it.....and right before you busted...I'd take your cock in my mouth...****ep...I'd keep it open around your hard shaft....and I wouldn't move....just leave my lips open a bit so when you cum......your creamy load would drip down my tongue, past my lips and down along the side of your cock to your balls....when you were done pumping....I'd spread your creme up and down your cock with my mouth....and then slowly, take it all down, leaving you clean as a whistle....and oh so content.....until you got hard again....

FoxyAngel
04-03-2007, 02:52 AM
Thats my boy! Just keeps getting better and better. I look forward to it.