PDA

View Full Version : Latest interview

wes69
03-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Foxy
I always like your interview scenes - you always look irresistably sexy and very exciting as you test out the candidates who service your fabulous cock in the appropriate way.
As always your cock looks exceptionally hard in this set as the action is hot

and of course the lucky guy gets your cum too

FoxyAngel
03-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Thank you!

Its my pleasure interviewing my models and bending them over my desk and taking them for test drive to see how they handle the fox. So far I've enjoyed every interview and look forward to more. One day Im going to find the one thats going to rock my world back and he will be my keeper. but for now let the interviews roll...NEXT!

shaven_cock2001
03-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Foxy-
I'd love to be one of your interview candidates. I'd love to suck your beautiful cock and eat two loads of your hot sperm and then I'd beg for you to sodomize my virgin ass!

(Wes69 another great post)

Take care,
shaven_cock2001

Footsniffer
03-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Foxy,

Great Photos! I love to see you shooting loads down someone's (my) throat:heartluv: . I promise you when you come to NYC I will swallow every ***gle drop and lick you clean:lipps: !

I noticed you do a lot of shoots with bald guys and I also remember reading you like short or no hair on your partners. This surprises me because I think you are the type of lady whose orgasms come fast, furious and intense as hell:luvv: . I always envision you grabbing on with both hands, fingers woven through your partner's hair, and pounding his face to high heaven. Then when you reach your peak your body gets tense, you pull his hair so his face is flat against your stomach and your cock is deep in his mouth and you EXPLODE:wobblyeye .

Maybe I have this fantasy because I have a full head of curly hair and that's what I want from YOU. Well when you come to NYC I'll let you grab my hair, pound my face and explode in my mouth:lipps: !

Footsniffer:heartluv:

TampaBtm
10-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Foxy -

Aside from physical, what attributes are you seeking in these interviews?
What would the ideal candidate do, say or perform that would put you over the edge?

FoxyAngel
10-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Well... Beside eye appealing physical attributes the ideal interview would be immediately drop to your knees when you are told. Express to me your oral talents on my feet and cock. Bend over my desk and wiggle your hot eager asshole and beg for my Tranny cock inside you. Throw your ass back and forth and ride me til Im ready to cum then drop back to your knees once again allowing me to cover your face, mouth and tongue with my sweet load. IF you are an over achiever run to the kitchen fix me a sandwich and come back to my desk to feed me and serve me once again. One day Im gonna find my keeper.

shaven_cock2001
10-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow. That sound like an interview I'd be interested in. Especially the part about eating your sperm

2hollywoodfl
10-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I'd love to see you get together with another top, Ivy, and watch you and Ivy top some hot hard body stud. I saw her about a year ago and recently she started a web site. A red headed Ivy and a blonde Foxy tagging my me??? mmmmmmmmmm

www.theredivy.com

FoxyAngel
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I love tagging a hard body stud with another HOT TOP TS.

There only few of us TOP TS.

kensterling
11-07-2007, 06:55 AM
That's my girl, the more the merrier!!! Everyone climb aboard!!!!!!:happybann

FoxyAngel
11-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Thats a HOT ass to climb on... Cant wait to be on TOP of that again. Hopefully next time in NY Ill have a tag partner with me.

kensterling
11-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks, Angel. I look forward to you climbing on this ass again too, plow it like it's the back forty, LOL.
You alone are enough for anybody, but if you are feeling naughty, invite the calvary and we will all have fun :)
luv ya,
Ken

TampaBtm
11-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks, Angel. I look forward to you climbing on this ass again too, plow it like it's the back forty, LOL.
You alone are enough for anybody, but if you are feeling naughty, invite the calvary and we will all have fun :)
luv ya,
Ken
Hot pic Ken!!

kensterling
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks TampaBtm, appreciate the kind words.

FoxyAngel
11-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Home to Atlanta for Thanksgiving then back to NY. Be ready for me my hot booty boy and bring plenty of your toys.

kensterling
11-19-2007, 06:45 AM
Have a great Thanksgiving! Both my booty and my toys will be ready, you might even get the deed to my ass this trip, lol!

Footsniffer
11-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Dear Foxy :Angelaure:Angeldevi:FlyingAng ,

Is my mind playing tricks on me or did I hear you mention your coming to NYC :luvv: ? My mouth :lipps: is watering and my knees are weak :wobblyeye . I would love to know when you plan on arriving.

I'm in Florida from 12/19 to 12/26, I hope I won't miss you.

I need a mouth :eek: and ass :Bundamole full of Foxy and I really want you to rain :spermm: down on me. I aslo need to really suck those toes of yours, all eleven (the big one :wanking: in the middle) .

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving, I'll be giving thanks when you explode :spermm: on my face :D and in my mouth :eek:!

Love & Respect,
Footsniffer :adore::adore: