PDA

View Full Version : The Most Amazing Women

jonathon
04-19-2003, 02:24 PM
FoxyAngel I just have to let you know how awesome you and this site are. For several years I have been totally sprung on beautiful transsexual women. They are truly the most beautiful and sensual women on the planet. The problem with most web sites is they feature crappy photos of the same few women. Your site has such incredible variety and high ******* photo work.

Starting with you, one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and through all the friends, wow wow wow. I have a weekness for black women and you feature such incredible women of colour on your site. Oh, and blondes, and redheads, and....well, you get the idea. I also have a major jones for Leila, damn she's sexy.

Did I mention you are a goddess Angel? Thank you so much for this site, I'll be a loyal member for a long long time. The only problem I have is seeing all the amazing women on this site just makes me sooooooooo ......

FoxyAngel
04-24-2003, 01:19 PM
Thank you sweety for your continued admiration and support. I was so flattered to hear what you think of my site. (super sweet.) hold on to that stiffy of yours baby. Its about to get better. super sexy photo shoots cumming soon.
kisses
ANGEL