View Full Version : Hey everybody. QRES14u (curious 1 for you) New to Foxy Angel

qres14u
02-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am new here and I'm really not sure how this works. I first saw a picture of Foxy four years ago and I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I was shocked and hooked when I saw what a surprise she had and I have been a closet admirer ***ce.

FoxyAngel
02-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Well Hi there. Welcome to the board. Thanks for the admiration over the years. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Enjoy!

jholmes33063
02-25-2007, 10:15 AM
When I first saw Foxy I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was I have fantasized about being fucked by her ever ***ce. Very soon I'm going to make this fantasy a reality. Foxy you are a georgeous women with the best surprise a man could want a nice hard cock.

qres14u
02-25-2007, 11:37 AM
I too have fantasized (for 4 years) about sucking that beautiful cock and swallowing a big load for Foxy. Then having her sit on my face so I can eat her ass til she's hard again to fuck my cherry ass. I have never been with a she male and I'm married to a great woman but I there's just something about Foxy that is so hot.