PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Foxy Shave

curiousserf
02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I had the distinct pleasure of watching the super sexy Foxy shaving her legs + in her tub yesterday on the Camz camera through her website. My good God, it was sexy as hell. I just wished that I had been there shaving her legs, bathing her, and worshpping every square centimeter of her beautiful body. Maybe one day I will be able to fulfill my new fantasy session wth the Goddess herself. Still love your site, Foxy. Keep up the great work.

FoxyAngel
02-22-2007, 07:08 PM
lol! thanks im glad you caught me on cam. my voyeur cams are always open. I spend alot of time in my dres***g grooming and shaving my legs etc. If you were here you could do it for me.

nightrider50
03-22-2007, 11:15 AM
I shave my whole body Foxy, and I got a question. What doI do, when I get hair bumps?:question: Also, a girlfriend of mine has shared with me, that u***g baby oil, cleans the skin good 2 . I tried last night, and the results are very good:) Now, if can get thses red hair bumps under control, I'll feel much better:) nightrider50(Paula):natur:

Hugh Jarrod
03-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Man I'm so glad I'm naturally smooth, I can't imagine having to shave my chest or worse my back or something like that.

nightrider50
03-22-2007, 03:50 PM
I know what you mean

FoxyAngel
03-25-2007, 02:59 AM
In the beginning of my site you will notice I never shaved my pubes. shortly after I started doing so. I only broke out there few times. but I think doing it often lessens the burns. I shave my pubes every other day. a lil FA FYI. I cant cum with stubble or hair on my balls so when Im expecting boy toy. you know these balls are soft.

PS I use baby oil on my body after every shower.

Footsniffer
03-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Foxy,

Do you have an Oil Boy who rubs that baby oil on for you?

Footsniffer

nightrider50
03-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I use Baby oil after I shower myself, so I wasn't wrong. And, my best friend is right, baby oil does help my body:) :bananadan

shaven_cock2001
03-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Foxy-
I'd love to have your hairless cock in my mouth all the way down to your shaven cum filled balls. You could even put you hand on the back of my head to force me to deep throat you while my wife tell me to swallow you semen.

Take care

FoxyAngel
03-27-2007, 02:24 AM
No oil boy. Sounds HOT though. Maybe I should get one.

TampaBtm
10-29-2007, 01:15 PM
The more frequently you shave the less stubble and razor burn you will have. I shave some part of my genitals every day and never have more than the occasional ingrown hair if anything.

FoxyAngel
10-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Ditto...I concur...lol