PDA

View Full Version : Need Male Model Tonight!

FoxyAngel
02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
The male model I had scheduled for tonight with me and Mona Leeza didnt work out. We are looking for hot bottom boy that we can fuck on film tonight.
Any local hotties interested in being that lucky one. send me your pic to angel@foxyangel.com and Ill reply with my number and directions.

ziffy
02-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Good Luck . Hope YOu Find Someone Worthy . Look Forward To Seeing The Results The PIcs And Videos Of Both You FoxyAngel And The Magnificent Beautiful Black :heartluv: T.S. Ms. Mona Leeza :heartluv:

Much Love !!! :heartluv:

:heartluv: Ziffy :heartluv:

troyboy
02-19-2007, 02:49 PM
did u get your boy? Did u take it out on his mouth and hole good!!!

wes69
02-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Hope you found someone - Im sure there are lots of guys who would want to be double teamed by you and Mona -mmmm just imagine those 2 gorgeous cocks

12inchRod
02-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Fox, I sent you my pics a few weeks ago but I got no response? I'm in Hollywood and could probably walk to your door, suck that cock dry, and walk back through the neighboorhood with a nice cramy foxy facial. Mmmmm...

CockSlutBoy
02-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Shame I live in UK.

You could have ruined me!

FoxyAngel
02-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Rod. I have looked through my email and could'nt figure out which pics were yours. would you mind re sending and put 12inchod rod in the subject.
Thank you! I look forward to your pics...again!

duce45
03-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Wish I woulda been on this board a month ago, I woulda made the 2-3 hour drive to have some of that fun. That woulda been one hell of a first time.

daddeeoo
03-09-2007, 04:07 AM
onE MORE IN IN fORT lAUDERDALE... AND TRIXIES JUST ISN'T WORKING

FoxyAngel
03-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Why wait to the last minute guys? Im ALWAYS looking for hot male talent for pics and vids. Im really enjoying my interviews as well.

ALL THOSE INTERESTED. SEND YOUR PICS TO MY EMAIL. I WILL RESPOND WITH MY *****S. YOU CALL. WE DISCUSS PARTICULARS AND DATE OF SHOOT. YOU COME IN FOR INTERVIEW I BEND YOU OVER MY DESK AND FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT. IF ITS GOOD WE DO IT AGAIN. FUN, SEXY AND SIMPLE.

xxxgothboi
03-12-2007, 02:15 AM
If i was still in shape i'd be there for yah Foxy. Alas, i could not find the modivation to keep working out after i had to stop for awhile due to injuries and surgery.

Anyways...Foxy, Thanks for the Happy Birthday email ;):heartluv: :Blueeyede :natur: