PDA

View Full Version : Do other T's subsgribe and enjoy this?

Cactus Flower
12-25-2002, 09:17 AM
I've been a susbscriber to this site for a couple of years. Also been in transition during that time. I find the site inspiring. I am old enough and realistic enough to realize I am not going to model on the site. I love seeing what others are doing. Am I the only T who visits?

FoxyAngel
01-05-2003, 10:18 PM
Firstly let me thank you for many years of admiration and support and I am beyond flattered that I could inspire your transition. that is an exceptional compliment.
There are several admirers of my site that are tgirls themselves and like you, enjoy watching the others transition through my pics as they do themselves in privacy. At one time or another you reach that point where you proudly walk about as the person you feel you should be and if your desire is to display your new found uniqueness to the wonderful world of the internet im sure myself and many members of this site would be interested in seeing the outcome of your transition when you feel you are ready. maybe you can keep us posted of your transition and help others that inspire to be just like me and you.
I wish you so much good luck.
Kisses
Angel

Cactus Flower
01-06-2003, 08:25 PM
I'm not really all that shy about myself and my transition. I'm just a bit realistic about being a bit older and not likely to be very successful as an internet star or performer. I am not all that glamorous (and tough to photograph). I did wait a long time to start the process. I have had no surgeries yet. I suspect I'll get a little facial work done when I can afford it and, of course, SRS. I have decent development from 3+ years on hormones and seem to be fairly passable despite being 6' tall.

I am actually somewhat of an activist with the Southern Arizona Gender Alliance (SAGA) and the facilitator of our MtF support group. I am active in the local kink community and seem to be increa***gly popular with needy bottom girls.
I am proud of what I've been able to accomplish so far.

Visiting your site does inspire me to continue to work on myself.
I've attached a snapshot from a party last October.
I'll be curious to see how the message board evolves.
I hope you will continue to enjoy your journey and sharing it.

CF