View Full Version : Hi Foxy

mjknm
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Hello Foxy! I'm kind of new to this. I'm a straight guy who has never sucked a cock or had a cock in my ass. But, when a see your web page I can't believe how hot you are. I find myself thinking about sucking your beautiful cock, eating out your ass, and having you bang me. I will have to met you because I want to taste your cock, and see whats it's like to have your rod down my throat and for you to blow your load down my throat. yum ! Yum!

Footsniffer
02-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Mjknm,

I hear you brother! I'm straight and I had never suck a cock either but about a year ago I started to explore Shemales on the internet. ***ce then I've been with 3 or 4 and I've learned how to give them decent blow jobs and rim jobs.

I'm now ready to try to take on the BEST, Foxy! I can't wait to get her in my mouth and my ass. I can't wait to stick my tongue up her sweet asshole. I just hope I'm good enjoy to make her blow her load and give her that famous Foxy grin.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
02-17-2007, 05:02 PM
One Foxy Grim coming your way when I get to NYC. I look forward to seeing what you have learned.

bstudly
02-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Foxy,
Hope you liked those pics I sent ya, I think you got too see pretty much all of me haha. To answer ur questions im 23 and from ohio.

Did you think of a hot way you could use me? I'm willing to do pretty much anything. I'd love to hear some details of what you have in store for me....