View Full Version : Two more VERY HOT Foxy pictures

Footsniffer
02-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Foxy,

Here's 2 more GREAT shots!

Picture #1 - I call "All In & Loving It". I'm a fan of Texas Hold'em on TV and I thought of this title based on that. The only thing I want to warn you about is you have a major "tell", so be careful playing cards. You get this big shit eatin grin on your face when you got something good!

Picture #2 - I titled this one "Head Banging". What else can I say, that's what your doing! What a luck bastard, he's getting the headbanging of a lifetime. I've never seen anyone who knows how to face fuck better then YOU!

Amazing pictures and I hope you don't mind if I shared. See Ya in NYC!

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
02-14-2007, 12:15 AM
lol. true that! I do get this devilish type grin on my face when there something like Christian between my legs. Its funny those pics are couple years old and I havent seen him in years and He will be in town to shoot with me this weekend. you members might want to check out my house cams. Im sure there will be alot of excitement this weekend. Mona Leeza will be here friday as well. Look for Me Mona and Christian cumming soon!

Footsniffer
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM
:Blueeyede

Foxy,

:Angeldevi

That’s good to know because I now have a goal! I’m hoping when you come to NYC and we visit, that I can put that devilish grin :Angeldevi on your face!

I’ll CRAWL between your legs and you can face fuck me until you get that grin and I get your sweet cream.

See you soon!

Footsniffer :wanking:

pawelbet
02-19-2007, 06:51 PM
I want to suck Your dick too!