View Full Version : Foxy Feet

Footsniffer
02-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Foxy,

I came across these pictures yesterday and I just had to post them. Now my dilema begins, what to do first. Do I suck your toes, or do I suck your cock? OH, and what about that sweet Foxy ass, should I lick there first? What to do, what to do, what to do???

Foxy, can you give me some suggestions?

By the way you have EXCELLENT feet and I can't wait to get them in my mouth. Maybe after a hard day at work in your high heels, you'll need a foot bath. I have just the tongue to do it. See you in a few in NYC!

Footsniffer :natur: :heartluv: :bananah:

FoxyAngel
02-14-2007, 12:18 AM
You might as well start at them gorgeous feet of mine and work your way up those long legs. stop for a long period and stick that tongue deep in and out of my ass then I will roll over and let you work on my cock for an extended amount of time before I fuck your ass. better be practicing your deepthroat and lingers. thats what I enjoy most.

Footsniffer
02-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Love to!!!

:heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv:

Footsniffer

troyboy
02-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Angel u r perfect head to toe!!!!!!

Footsniffer
02-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Foxy,

I think you should let me give you a pedicure some time. I know how to trim file and polish toes as hot as yours. I also know how to kiss, lick and suck them as well.

Footsniffer

ps: Nice, High Arches! I want to slide my tongue in that crevice between your sole and your shoe.

FoxyAngel
02-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Sure you can!

Footsniffer
02-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Foxy,

When you come to NYC let's make a date for a pedicure and then some special time together. Can we work that out?

Footsniffer:idea: :luvv: :edvilsmil

shaved legs
02-15-2007, 08:49 PM
I say give me that cock

FoxyAngel
02-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Sounds good to me sniffer!

Footsniffer
02-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Foxy,

In another thread you mentioned the shoot you did with Christian was a few years old..... By any chance do you have a DVD of that photo shoot???

The picture attached to this thread (with you in the black, strappy, heels and your cock buried in his mouth) was part of the photo shoot I'm referring to.

Is it available on DVD? If so how much and how quickly can I get it? I love the photos for 2 reasons. First, just the way you bang his head against the wall while he's satisfying you and second there were some great "Foxy Foot" shots like the one attached.

Please let me know if I can get the DVD. Thanks!

Love, kisses and a blowjob:lipps: ,
Footsniffer:adore:

ps: Any update on your trip to NYC?:confused: I'm only in the city on Tuesdays so the minute you let me know the dates, I want to book an afternoon visit with you.:heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv:

pawelbet
02-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Oh Foxy, You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have got very sexy legs!