View Full Version : What color are you?

Cleo
02-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I saw this somewhere while I was surfing some of the geek boards this morning.
What color are you? (http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp)

My color is Blue
I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.

What color are you? (http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp)

:Bellydanc

xxxgothboi
03-12-2007, 03:36 AM
Green
You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

FoxyAngel
03-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Green
You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

kevinv
03-12-2007, 05:37 PM
White
You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

nightrider50
03-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Im white and T can't believe it Cleo?

Hugh Jarrod
03-21-2007, 02:08 AM
RED

I'm impulsive and value spontanaity.

TampaBtm
10-29-2007, 03:12 PM
BLUE is what the test revealed.

FoxyAngel
11-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Mine says my enemies are blue and black.

TampaBtm
11-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Mine says my enemies are blue and black.
Ohh no! :confused:

I am NOT your enemy.

FoxyAngel
11-07-2007, 02:15 PM
LOL.. I know...Its not possible that any bottom could be my enemy.

captainblue
11-07-2007, 06:29 PM
White
You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

and good find Cleo Magic the Gathering is an excellent card game!