PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Mirror

wes69
02-11-2007, 05:44 AM
on the wall - who is the fairest of all - the Beautiful Foxy of course with hottest body and delicious cock

I really love the bedroom scenes with the mirror showing everything in multiple - 3 Foxy's mmmmm

Another superb set - I also love to see your gorgeous ass Foxy - would love to lick your ass - after licking and sucking your cock of course

Footsniffer
02-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Foxy,

I love the two pictures where you have your back to the mirror and you're sitting on top of the guy and the one where you're facing the mirror. The first one I like because your pushing that sweet dick down his throat and at the same time you have his nose buried in your ass. You get 2 for the price of one, a good blow job and I nice ass fuck.

The second picture is just all about the "Foxy" style. You have your cock stuck all the way in the dude's mouth and your pushing his head onto it. I don't know if he can take you any deeper, but I know you love to push it to the limit.

I Want You To Do These Things To ME!!!

Footsniffer.

Footsniffer
02-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Foxy,

I quick question, I always notice your great tan lines and I was wondering about something. With that monster cock you have, have you ever had a problem where you got hard while you were at the beach? In the tiny thong you wear how the hell could you hide your hard on, if it happened???

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
02-14-2007, 12:41 AM
thats a good question alot of people ask. I mostly lay out by my pool when I tan. I do get to the beach.. not as often as I like or I used to. It depends on my mood and what part of the beach Im going to. if its a weekend Im going to Fort lauderdale beach and expecting it to be crowded Ill put a piece of duct tape on my cock to help me stay tucked in place.

I like to go to Hollywood beach occasionally. Ive been known just to hide it or just let it hang in my bikini there. If it gets noticed I get a grin on my face. (I cant help that) I only recall 3 times that I got hard. 1 because the lifeguard was looking at me with binoculars. he looked hot from the distance so I though id give him a good look. Next thing I know Im in his life guard booth and he was blowing me. He no sooner got his lips around my cock and came on my toes. That one I wrote about in my dear diaries when I started my site.
2 time this guy was walking back and forth. he walked by so much I didnt think he would ever get the nerve to approach me so I though id help him out and spread my legs. well when he noticed I was packing he stopped in his tracks and finally approached me, well I ended taking him into the woods and letting him taste.

Once again that happened. this hot muscle guy walked by me a time or 2. I let him know what kind of girl I was by spreading my legs. This time I got a thumbs as he rubbed his crotch. He never approached me. too bad...I would have love to have given him a taste.

I dont recall any other times really ever getting hard in public.

Ive been known to wear short skirts and no panties before but rarely get hard in public.

Footsniffer
02-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Foxy,

If I ever saw you on the beach and you spread your legs in my direction. I'd be on my kneels, mouth open and tongue out in a New York minute.

You could take me into the woods and I would GLADLY let you drain your load in my mouth, ass or anywhere else you wanted.

You got me thinking I better plan a trip to Lauderdale or Hollywood beaches to see if I can find you. It would be so fantastic to accidently run into you on the beach and you take me home and just bang me to your hearts content.

Footsniffer