PDA

View Full Version : Believe it or not!

Tomcat
02-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey Foxy, I haven't posted in a long while But! been reading the site religiously, while I was reading the posts and had my hand down my pants, my wife came over and started reading over my shoulder, she asked so you like T-girls ?
Feeling like an caught 13 year old with his Dads dirty magazine, I said well ah yah it kind of turns me on.
Later on that night we had a couple of drinks got a little tipsy, and putting what had been said out of my mind, she lends over and said I have a surprise for you.
She takes my hand lead me to the bedroom she said in a low a sexy sedative voice, tonight is all about you.
Thinking yes it's going to be hot, she said to me I have to go to the bathroom to freshen up get undressed and put on this blind fold and don't peek till I say so.
My cock at this point was throbbing with excitement, she came out of the bathroom and said ok take off and see what I have in store for you.
She had to my surprise an strap on, on and was crea***g it like it was a part of her, well I must say the sight of her having her hair short and blond having a c cup , 5 foot 10 and she's about 120 or 125, goes to the gym three times a day. I just about blew my nutt right then and there.
She said now I want you to call me Foxy the rest of the night, after giving me a rim job, she told me now suck my dick bitch.
I did just as she instructed, then she rode my ass till she had an orgasm herself, all while she had me scream Foxy I been a bad boy.
Let me tell you foxy it was Pure Heaven, as if I was with an angel, so thanks Foxy Angel and Jack you Jack Daniels, I know this sounds like a letter sent in to Penthouse but unlike those this is true