PDA

View Full Version : Requests

RacquelLover
04-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Dearest Foxy,

I was just wondering if you were going to put up any more layouts for the following BEAUTIFUL women anytime soon - maybe May, cause I'm sure your April girls/layouts are already picked out.

But I am dying for more of the wonderful Racquel, the unbelievable Diamond (from Dallas, even though those Cowboys suck!), and the one and only Shauna From Vegas (who, when I go to Vegas in June I will have to find a way to sneak away from my buddies to see her, cause wow...)

I also wouldn't mind seeing one of you and Miami Shawna, with you lying and your back and Shawna riding that glorious cock of yours. That would be AWESOME BABY!!!!

Thanks for reading this, and you are amazing in every way! :D

FoxyAngel
04-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Which Shawna are you craving for? There are 3 on the site. All beautiful shemales, theres Shawna from Vegas, adore her planning on seeing her soon on a trip there. then there is Miami Shawna, me and that hot girl go way back as well. and the grogeous Shana from LA also known as Jennifer she is hot and dear friend. I cantwait to see her on my travels west again.
Kisses
Angel

RacquelLover
04-21-2003, 11:34 AM
Well, I am craving for Shawna from Vegas - she is very awesome, Baby! I would like to see another spread of her, and I do mean spread, if ya know what I mean!!!!

But, I would also really like to see a pic of you lying on your back, with your big cock up Miami Shawna's ass while she rides you. That would be the best picture ever, in my humble opinion. :cool:

FoxyAngel
04-29-2003, 12:15 PM
I have another beautiful set of pics of Shawna from vegas I will put them up for you to enjoy real soon. I will also be doing more work with her this next visit to the east coats in july. I am so looking forward to it.
Angel