View Full Version : question?

snakes93
01-08-2007, 04:00 PM
first off i just want to say i love you foxy you are so hot and i would love to suck on that beautiful cock of yours. Now for my question, I was wondering if you would ever do a scene with Vanity and post it on your site.

FoxyAngel
01-09-2007, 01:05 AM
I heard Vanity was going to be at the eXpo in Vegas. I will certainly like to run it by her and see if she is interested in doing a scene.

Hugh Jarrod
01-09-2007, 02:34 AM
I heard Vanity was going to be at the eXpo in Vegas. I will certainly like to run it by her and see if she is interested in doing a scene.

Dammit! I knew I should've went this year I might've been able to set that meeting up! Next year I'm going.

FoxyAngel
01-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Vanity canceled. She didnt make it this year.

Im still here in Vegas. Its my last day at the expo. the awards and red carpet is tonight. Tomorrow (sunday) Ill prolly shoot scene with my boy Christian and then monday morning Im heading to LA for few days.

Footsniffer
01-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Foxy,

I have a couple of questions for you, If you do all your own videos have you ever submitted anything for the awards? Can you submit? Or is that something the fans have to do? Have you ever been nominated or won any of the awards? Can you enlight us please?

Footsniffer