View Full Version : is it possible to get drained?

nightrider50
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Foxy I luv you. I'm new to this" scene" and I want to ask a question. Is it possible to get drained from too much jerking off? Or,Is Draining myself is a good thing?:) Also, I like to shave myself and I notice I really like my soft skin now. Can't go back to having hair on my body.:) I read Foxy, you can cum a lot in a day, how do you feel afterwards:question: All and all, I see now, I need to start my transition real soon,and would taking female hormones at my age, (50)help me grow some breasts, and help me get some hips? Paula (Nightrider50)

Kowboy
01-07-2007, 05:20 AM
Is it possible to get drained from too much jerking off? Or,Is Draining myself is a good thing?(Nightrider50)

There really is no such thing as being drained, technically. However there is a situation known as "hemeospermatosis"... it can also be called "cummin' til ya bleed".

Watch your socket set and you'll be allright.

ps. "Drain" ATLEAST weekly.

FoxyAngel
01-09-2007, 01:20 AM
I was going to say I never heard of being "Drained". It never crossed my mind that it would be possible.

I wouldnt go back to body hair either wether you are Male or TS. I just believe in good grooming for all genders. I prefer smooth and soft.

I can cum alot in a day. Mostly 2 to 3 times but have cum more in a day. Sometimes I will have toys in town and have them blow me all day just to see how many times I can cum. Like I said in another post...My toy in the "Interview vid" has got the most out of me. A whopping 5 in 1 day. I dont know about you but I feel great after an orgasm. It is wonderful feeling to cum.

Paula... Good luck on your transition. I wish you the best. I haven't taken Hormones ***ce my teens. I think now for males to obtain Hormones you have to go therapist or Psychiatrist for subscription.

Hugh Jarrod
01-09-2007, 02:25 AM
I came 10 times in one day once, yet the last one was a dry fire and hurt like hell!

nightrider50
01-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Thank you foxy for ur answer. What kind of toys would you suggest so I can feel great pleasure? Plus, how can I get my boyclit big as yours'?

thecollossus30
01-09-2007, 06:45 PM
26 times :wanking: oh yea spittin out air

nightrider50
01-10-2007, 10:46 AM
thank you kowboy. I'm a bass player myself. Been playing ***ce 1970. My bass of choice, of course , A Fender. Now, I really like Yamahas'

Kowboy
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Hehe... I went to a a nurse practicioner with my "hemoespermatosis" case once and she told me too "take it easy" and "slow down my activities".

She also told me that it is a relativly common occurance in the health of many men in their middleage. Less common in the younger years, but still happens occassionally.