View Full Version : Ms. Nefertiti

ziffy
12-28-2006, 07:21 AM
Angel , as you're filimg hopefully The B'ful Ms. Nefertiti in Jan , how about some nice Pics. of Ms. Nefertiti's B'ful Sweet " Pussy " this time ? How about it , Angel ??

Regards

Ziffy

:carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan

FoxyAngel
12-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Ofcourse Ziffy

ziffy
12-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Thank You Angel, If She hopefully will be agreeable . I would love to inagine the HEAVEN of being inside and held within the Warm " Sweet " Sugar Walls " of Ms. Nefetiti's B'ful Sweet " Pussy " !!!!!!!

Thanks !!

Ziffy

::Bellydanc :Bellydanc :Bellydanc :Bellydanc :Bellydanc :Bellydanc :Bellydanc

captamer
12-30-2006, 11:46 PM
are u there

ziffy
12-31-2006, 04:05 PM
are u there

Working On iT !!!! Def. !!!!!!!

:Bellydanc :Bellydanc

ziffy
01-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks for teh heads up , Johnny . I think I'll save My $ Thanks again !!

Ziffy

:carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan :carrotdan

ziffy
01-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Is Nefertiti still on schedule to be with You this month , Angel ??

Ziffy

:heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv:

jagger
01-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi angel

hope your well

Jag

FoxyAngel
01-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Thanks Jag. Im doing well. I hope you are too!

So far so good Ziffy. She hasnt canceled on me yet!

Im actually going to Vegas then LA and cutting it short just to come back to Fort Lauderdale to work with her. We are scheduled for the 20th.

Hugh Jarrod
01-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Thanks Jag. Im doing well. I hope you are too!

Im actually going to Vegas then LA and cutting it short just to come back to Fort Lauderdale to work with her. We are scheduled for the 20th.

Cutting it short! Does this mean no SF bay area? I didn't see my gurl Gloria (Mia) this week because I was waiting for Angel.

She's a garauntee too, been with her five or six times and enjoyed every second and all 8 inches.

ziffy
01-10-2007, 07:21 AM

Thanks for The Info . :heartluv: Ms. Nefertiti :heartluv: really is a Most Beautiful Exceptional Girl ! Looking forward very much to seeing New :heartluv: Ms. Nefertiti:heartluv: Pictures and Videos . Would Love to see some Pics of :heartluv: Ms. Nefertiti's :heartluv: Sweet Sweet Pussy . I would also Love very much , to see a Video in which :heartluv: Ms Nefertiti :heartluv: allows some very , very lucky lucky LUCKY Man to give to Her pleasure , by sucking Her .

Thanks Again , FoxyAngel

And Happy New Year !!

Ziffy !!!:heartluv: :heartluv:

Genius_Power
01-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Hi, I'm a new comer....... I've joined this site to meet and befriend gorgeous shemales........... Shemales are the last limit rather extreme limit of seduction. Please introduce me to sexy and seductive shemales.

Kowboy
01-11-2007, 03:11 AM
Hi, I'm a new comer....... I've joined this site to meet and befriend gorgeous shemales........... Shemales are the last limit rather extreme limit of seduction. Please introduce me to sexy and seductive shemales.

I agree with this guy 1000%.... if you are a shemale please email me I wanna know A LOT more about this enthralling lifestyle.

Write me anytime at - frostbite974@yahoo.com

ziffy
01-11-2007, 05:49 AM

Would Love to see another Video where :heartluv: Ms. Nefertiti:heartluv: is in The Pool Playing and Relaxing . When :heartluv: She:heartluv: has got :heartluv: Herself:heartluv: fully aroused and erect a pss***g Male stops to admire Her in all :heartluv: Her:heartluv: erect glory :heartluv: She:heartluv: is huge . Ms. Nefertiti beckons to him , he comes to Ms. Nefertiti who puts on him collar and leash , Ms Nefertiti walks him round on a leash . Then Ms. Nefertitit signals She is now ready to receive Her pleasure and Her satisfaction . Ms. Nefertiti has him sucking on Her huge erection , till She is reaching a huge juddering , orgasm . :heartluv: Ms. Nefertiti:heartluv: dismisses the man winks coyly at the camera saying " next " !!

That would be a Video Well Worth Watching !!!!!

Best Wishes !!!!

Ziffy

:heartluv: :heartluv: