View Full Version : Febuary

slavveboy4u
12-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Ms Foxy,

I am very sorry to say that i had to take some time away from your site, but i have returned and am very impressed, as i knew i would be, by the content that has been posted in the past 3 months. From reading all the posts here i know that you are planning a big shoot in Febuary and while i can't be in FL at that time, i am planning a vacation in March. i would be truly honored and extremely lucky if You would grant me the priveledge of being allowed to serve You if even for a short time while on my trip. i am still a virgin, as i have told You in the past, and would consider it a great honor for You to be the one to take my virginity. I have been practicing my oral skills and while i don't think that i could completely deepthroat You, i would love to give it my best shot, as long as You would honor me by giving me Your best shot straight down my throat. Your pleasure would be, and is, my true desire and i will do anything that You wish of me. i have many fantasies about being allowed to serve You and would love to share all of them with You, for You to pick whichever one You desire, or none at all and do with me as You please. I look forward to hearing Your response and hope to soon earn the honor of being Your little slave.

forever Yours,

slaveboy:adore: