PDA

View Full Version : Question for those of you who have been with a TS

Patrick
12-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if those of you who have been with a TS would share with us what you most enjoy doing with T-girls.

Here are my three favorites:

1. Rimming - Not just licking her asshole, but pushing my tongue inside her hole as deeply as possible.

2. Taking her cum in my mouth - The bigger the load, the better!

And the thing I love the most...

3. Being fucked - Slow and steady at first to loosen me up, and then as hard, fast, and deep as she can give it to me!

FoxyAngel
12-17-2006, 07:07 PM
What do you know? The 3 things I enjoy most.

Hugh Jarrod
12-17-2006, 08:34 PM
It's like we're on the same page Patrick. I love rimming gurls, taking facials & swallowing loads, and of course getting hammered. Though I enjoy topping as well, it doesn't matter to me which I do usually I give the lady the choice whether to top or bottom.

P.S. I've rimmed some beautiful T asses, and enjoyed every second of it. It's kind of my thing.

Patrick
12-18-2006, 02:14 AM
Hugh, I also like to top a TS from time to time, but only if she asks for it and only after she has pounded my asshole first.

I'd be in heaven if I could have a TS's cock in my ass, my cock in a second TS's ass, and my tongue in a third TS's asshole at once...and then have all three cum in mouth. :)

Footsniffer
12-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Foxy & Patrick,

All 3 of those things sounds great to me! I've done numbers 1 & 3 and I've really enjoyed both. I've never had the pleasure of a cum shot to the mouth, I'm saving that for when Foxy cums to NYC.

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
12-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Hugh and Patrick. I wouldnt ask. I would take what I want.

Footsniffer... your first mouthful awaits when I arrive into NY.

Hugh Jarrod
12-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Hugh and Patrick. I wouldnt ask. I would take what I want.

LOL! That's why you're one of my favorites sweetie, you know what you want and aren't afraid to just take it.

Footsniffer
12-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Foxy,

I can't wait for you to get here my mouth and throat are parched waiting for that cum shot of yours. I'm sure it will quench my thirst for a little while (did somebody say seconds??? I'd love another)

In case I don't get to post between now and the Holidays have a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate) and a very Happy New Year. Hang a little mistletoe on your garter belt so all the boys in FL can kiss your cock.

Love & Peace,
Footsniffer

LiamOSmiley
12-22-2006, 03:49 AM
Hmm....I have always been a switch, and have played with several different ts's through the years....***** and bottom are better for me than having to choose one or the other and snowballing is always fun.....:)