PDA

View Full Version : Is this Normal

shaved legs
12-09-2006, 11:24 AM
First timer,
Ifound Myself attracted to shemales when I am on the internet,I still love pussy but I think about sucking cock alot. When Iam having sex with my Wife I tell her I want to share a TS cock with her she loves when I talk to her like that

FoxyAngel
12-09-2006, 04:19 PM
LOL. That happens alot on the internet.

Its nice to hear your wife would be cool with it. you dont hear that alot. I think you should give it a try. Most find their TS experiences quite enjoyable.

shaved legs
12-09-2006, 07:25 PM
My wife said she might get a little jealous watching me suck a cock,becuse she knows I want to swallow cum.

FoxyAngel
12-10-2006, 03:47 PM
It happens. I had a couple over last night. She was so jealous and bittter at how bad he wanted to suck my cock and get fucked. all she said was "I wish I had dick so I can please him like you have" She walked out and sat in the car while he finished me off and he still didnt want to leave. I bet he wished he wouldnt have brought her last night. I gave her a taste for a quick minute but she scraped so I had to take it away and give it back to him. It was his first time sucking cock and he did so much better than her.

Patrick
12-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Shaved legs, before you and your wife try this, be absolutely sure that it is something both of you truly want to experience. Fantasies like this don't always work out well when they are lived out.

poppolo
12-11-2006, 11:03 AM
my foxy
i never had suck dick befor 2 but i like so much do that..specail with u only i do't feel like to suck any cock but i need only u so may be some time i think i like to work as u may stay at ur home cook and clean and waiting u come back...so how's is nice it with u? so wht u think if i do it wht u can do?

shaved legs
12-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I think your on to something Patrick !

FoxyAngel
12-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Im willing to check you out to consider it poppolo. send me your pics to my email.

Shaved legs good luck. I hope your fantasy excites your wife as well and works out for you but like Patrick said you might want to make sure beforehand.

poppolo
12-15-2006, 05:17 PM
hello foxy
i am willing to meet u and become between ur legs this the first time i like to feel that i keep all this time my ass virgain but with u i like u get it realy i do't know why may be feeling love any way i feel love so much i try it i do't know wht the test but i am sure with u is diffrent

FoxyAngel
12-17-2006, 07:29 PM
I would be interested in seeing your pic to consider inviting you between my legs.

poppolo
12-18-2006, 05:07 AM
I would be interested in seeing your pic to consider inviting you between my legs.
so can be take some pic for that coz i am interested to have shot with u

poppolo
12-18-2006, 05:09 AM
so can be take some pic for that coz i am interested to have shot with u

FoxyAngel
12-18-2006, 04:52 PM
I would be interested in seeing pics of any of those interested in participating in my shoots. I have big photo shoot plans in Feb. My biggest production ever. a big TS cast. you guys that want to participate in shoots may want to get your pics in early for this one.

tsgangbangee
12-19-2006, 12:09 AM
wow!!! what a blast that would be.

poppolo
01-10-2007, 08:26 AM
mmm so nice to have photo with u when i am going to suck ur hard dick and kiss and lick ur feet and ur vinger feet and talk all ur cum over my body and on my mouth....but i wanna aske can we meet and stay with u just suck ur dick no fuc my ass hole?????

FoxyAngel
01-13-2007, 06:55 PM
I dont know..****pends on how hot your ass is... if its flat white or hairy you can stay on my she cock with your lips.. but if its bubbly tanned smooth and sexy you can consider it fucked foxy style.

poppolo
01-13-2007, 07:55 PM
my ass its bubbly tanned smooth and sexy but still virgain very very smoll ass hole so that's why i say hope when i meet u can just suck coz i am sure my hole can't take ur dick insaid ......so pls may i know how foxy style??