View Full Version : dream

poppolo
12-07-2006, 05:25 PM
i dream to become between ur legs ready to swallow all ur hot load shoots and like to live all my life kiss and lick ur dick and ur feet and ur finger feet i like to become ur girl i am realy thinking and love that and can't stop my self about that would u like i change my sex i can do for u but i am realy so virgain never try any dick befor in my mouth or my ass but i love to do it and teast it with u but worry ur hard dick hurt me so wht the way i am so true and so willing and love u so much and i can do wht ever u like to make sure i am realy need u
take care

poppolo
12-12-2006, 04:05 PM
i dream to become between ur legs ready to swallow all ur hot load shoots and like to live all my life kiss and lick ur dick and ur feet and ur finger feet i like to become ur girl i am realy thinking and love that and can't stop my self about that would u like i change my sex i can do for u but i am realy so virgain never try any dick befor in my mouth or my ass but i love to do it and teast it with u but worry ur hard dick hurt me so wht the way i am so true and so willing and love u so much and i can do wht ever u like to make sure i am realy need u
take care[/QUOTE]