View Full Version : Bedroom Action

wes69
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Foxy.Fantastic mirror - great to see.
Superb set also as it is always wonderful to see you in charge - very hot and exciting and stimulating . I always envy the lucky guys

You look beautiful and dazzling as always and your cock really looks fabulous and very hard - what a pleasure it must be to perform orally on your beautiful cock and then receive a good hard fucking as I am sure only you can deliver to the full , and finally take your beautiful cum

FoxyAngel
12-05-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL! Thats me babe! Always in control and on TOP of "things". Thanks for the post and the admiration of my new bedroom action pics.

12inchRod
12-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Mmmm...I'd love to lick your creamsicle clean right after you blew a hot load all over my face.

shaven_cock2001
12-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Foxy-
Great pictures to masturbate to. Wish I was the lucky guy who you just gave a facial to. I'd then keep sucking you until you got erect again so you could sodomize me!!! Wahooooo

Take care,
shaven_cock2001

poppolo
12-07-2006, 03:58 PM
so nice to see my love all the time always control and all the time on top i dream the day i become under the top and live all my life see u over the top
so u think i can be that and u become my pretty and sweet top queen?

Footsniffer
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Foxy.Fantastic mirror - great to see.
Superb set also as it is always wonderful to see you in charge - very hot and exciting and stimulating . I always envy the lucky guys

You look beautiful and dazzling as always and your cock really looks fabulous and very hard - what a pleasure it must be to perform orally on your beautiful cock and then receive a good hard fucking as I am sure only you can deliver to the full , and finally take your beautiful cum

What I luckY SOB! He got to suck your cock and have you screw his ass! I want to be him!

Footsniffer

FoxyAngel
12-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Im glad you guys like that mirrored bedroom soon. I have to say it was quite cool seeing myself 3 different angles in same pics. I did the shoot again with different toy for next week. this week you'll guys see the vid of what I did to the guy in the current addition.

trany_socker
12-09-2006, 06:33 AM
Waw, realy waw

FoxyAngel
12-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Awe...Thank you!

dragon
12-15-2006, 09:06 AM
You have one mean cock Foxy!!!

FoxyAngel
12-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Thank you!

12inchRod
12-23-2006, 05:07 AM
Damn, that's a hot load you blew all over his face. I want you to fuck my ass just like that and then I'll suck your cock dry while tasting my own ass until I jack you off all over my face while fondling your hot balls baby!

wolves1010
12-24-2006, 12:49 PM
hehe u busted ur hot creamy bubbly load on his face!!! IS THERE ANYMORE FOR ME???

FoxyAngel
12-29-2006, 12:25 AM
That HOT Rod! lets do it!

Got plenty more where that come from wolves!

As a matter of fact It has been 5 days ***ce I came. Im just back in town from Christmas vacation. Tomorrow afternoon I will be wanting to release this build up. I havent chosen which of my favorite toys
Im going to shower. I have narrowed it down to 3. Its going to be so much that I might need 2 faces to cover.

CrazyMofoBoycey
12-29-2006, 12:33 AM
are you able to cum multiple times in quick succession, or do you build up humungous loads and then shoot a waterfall load on the unsuspecting faces?

because when you pound me, id like a load in the face, but id also like a load in the mouth and possibly the ass too :P

Footsniffer
12-29-2006, 11:07 AM
DAMN! Five days ***ce you've cum and I'm stuck in New York with my mouth watering. Now that is a load I want! A five day, Foxy, back up that could probably fill a shot glass. MMMM, MMMM, MMMM, that's for me!

Please cum to NYC with a big load like that for me, I promise I'll swallow and what dribbles out I'll lick off the floor!

Luv Ya Babe!

Genius_Power
01-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Damn, that's a hot load you blew all over his face. I want you to grasp me first like an Anaconda and then french kiss me. You fuck my ass just like that and then I'll suck your cock dry

Footsniffer
01-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Foxy,

You know what I think is the best part of the cum shot photo? It's the fact that you got us guys so wrapped around you finger, your partner in the photo is grabbing your ass so HE can push that great cock further down his own throat.

That to me is part of the essence of Foxy, you just makes us WANT to take you deeper. It doesn't matter if it's in the mouth or in the ass, Baby just push it ALL THE WAY IN!

Footsniffer

john69
01-20-2007, 03:14 PM
I love that Bedroom Action !!! Thank you wes69!!

FoxyAngel
01-22-2007, 08:08 PM
I can cum multiple times in a sessions. Usually not a problem giving you 1 in your ass and another on your face or down your throat. The question is can you handle it?

Ill go day or 2 without cumming to build up extra semen for the faces of those males in my videos. I like shower them with a very thick load.

davidfsmith33
01-22-2007, 11:30 PM
After a way too long absence and I will tell you Ms Angel your latest vids are incredible!!!! The las one where dud "STAYED" hard and then came with you humping him was incredible!!!!

Glad to be back

Smuttley

FoxyAngel
01-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Thank you Smuttley! Welcome back!

goodtimes
01-25-2007, 01:38 AM
:) angel it's a tasty treat for sure...that lucky guy!

12inchRod
01-30-2007, 03:57 AM
That HOT Rod! lets do it!

Foxy, I would love to do a hot film scene with you where we 69 each other and you blow your hot load in my mouth and everyone sees it dripping from the corners of my mouth as I deep throat down to you hot balls, and seconds later I blow my hot load all over your face and juicy lips. What do you say?

FoxyAngel
01-31-2007, 07:05 PM
The first part sounded great. but...I have to say NO to you blowing yours on my face.

Footsniffer
02-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Foxy,

I like Rod's scene but with me, I'd blow my load on your feet and then lick it off. Is that a good scene for you???

I'm still waiting for you to post a few photos of your feet on the message board. One other question have you firmed up any dates for a NYC trip??? I'm getting very hungry for a Foxy load and maybe some Foxy toes.

Footsniffer

sucking u
02-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Let me suck it angel

wes69
02-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Would love to taste your thick cum Foxy

shaven_cock2001
02-05-2007, 04:01 PM
I would love to suck Foxy's huge shaft all day and be forced to swallow all her hot sperm while my wife watches and calls me Foxy's personal spermeater! Yummy.

FoxyAngel
02-05-2007, 07:24 PM
I love loads blown on my well pedicured toes and licked clean.

Im working on those feet pics for you sniffer. I prolly will be to NY in April.

All you others talking about wanting to suck my cock? eat my sperm?

The requirements are simple. send pics to my email and dates that you wish to be between my legs and it can easily be arranged. A hot load from the Fox will be awaiting your eager mouths.

Footsniffer
02-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Foxy,

I'm counting the days until April! I'll meet you in NYC, I'll suck your toes & cock, blow my load on your neatly trimmed toes and if you push my face down on your feet, I'll lick them clean!!! Then I'll gladly suck your load right out of that "Big 10 Inch"!!!

Damn, my mouth is watering.

Footsniffer

12inchRod
02-20-2007, 04:18 PM
The first part sounded great. but...I have to say NO to you blowing yours on my face.
Ok, how about a hot film scene where I'm on my knees, sucking your balls one at a time while stroking your rock hard she-cock in one hand while stroking mine in the other hand. Then you lay me on my back, fuck my virgin ass bareback until you pump your hot seed all up inside me, while I jerk my cock to completion all over my chest. Then I suck your cum-soaked, ass tasting cock until you blow your seocnd load all over my face.

FoxyAngel
02-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Sounds HOT rod. if serious send pics to my email.

trent
03-19-2007, 11:43 AM
love those pics foxy would also love that load on my face, in my mouth,in my ass, and on your cock...i must say you truly r a goddess much deserving of worship from your subjects, you can control anyone with that cock of yours myself included i can just imagine now if u were to walk in a room without saying a word u would have any man on their knees begging for that cock of yours...you r right goddess foxy you deserve anything you want...
your loyal and faithful subject

trent slavelick

12inchRod
03-19-2007, 02:44 PM
foxy, i sent you an email on friday.

FoxyAngel
03-25-2007, 03:20 AM
Im all caught up on email. I dont recall which was yours

Did you let me know it was from 12inchrod?