View Full Version : Christmas Party

LittleAl
11-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Hi Angel,

It's been a while and I just wanted to say hello and ask a question. Are you entertaiing the idea of hosting another Christmas party this year. Last year's was so much fun and I met some wonderful girls. :Bellydanc

If, you throw a party keep me in mind.. I be there with bells on.. lol.. I love to suck your cock for Christmas... :censord:

;)

ciao Al:heartluv:

FoxyAngel
11-27-2006, 10:52 PM
I wish I had time for party this year. Im afraid it wasnt possible for me. Ill get started early on next years party.

LittleAl
12-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Angel,

Hi love, I pray you ha a wonderful christmas and I hope you have a great New Years...

I was just wondering, where in the Miami , Hollywood Fort Lauderdale area could I actually go out and meet a beautiful tranny that is looking for a possible relationship? Not somone who is hitting me up for a few hundreds dollars. I love woman with that extra something and I hav e been dying to suck some good cock. I been finger fucking myself and enjoy it immensely.. I am looking forward to be fucked by a hard cock .maybe a stunning beauty like your self.. got any friends..?> lol.. looking for love in all the right places..

ciao love hugs and kisses

Al

FoxyAngel
12-28-2006, 11:53 PM
I dont know anyone goes out looking for relationship in clubs.

Kowboy
01-07-2007, 05:12 AM
Looking for relationships in clubs is kind of like looking for a cock on June Cleaver... it just aint gonna happen;-)