PDA

View Full Version : what big is big?

LOTOFCUM
12-22-2002, 11:52 AM
Dear Foxy

You have some nice stick. now what do you define big or small? and what is your ideal dick size and shap?

FoxyAngel
01-05-2003, 10:30 PM
My ideal dick size and shape is about 10X4 but what more am I going to do with it other than suck the hell out of it and give it a mean jacking as im taking advantage of the otherside. but thats just me.
I think my cock is slightly above average. not bad for a girl ; )
but I would mind having that 10X4 i was talking about earlier. I could really do some damage with that : )
kisses
Angel

wes69
01-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Angel .Yous looks pretty dam good to me - and judging from the stunning sex action in the actions gallery you really give some hard fucking with it - and its clear that the lucky guys really appreciate your tool fully.
and i'd suck you any day!!!!!

john69
09-14-2005, 05:41 PM
And Me too Foxy Angel Baby !!!!!

riffraff
09-16-2005, 06:28 PM
"Long and thin gets it in,
but short and fat is where it's at."

Somebody told me that a long time ago, for what's it's worthh.

Don't know if it's absolutely true, but you definitely don't need to be 10", Angel, to do some damage.

There's no question you're bigger than average and there's no doubt you're more (MUCH MORE!) attractive than most transsexuals.

Bottom line: we like you just the way you are...so "don't go changin"... to quote a line from a popular song.

FoxyAngel
09-17-2005, 03:15 PM
you love your quotes. that one I did get. lol.

Im not going to change a thing but I do often imagine the damage I could do if I were bigger. I like to fuck the fine boys and make the scream and If I were bigger I'm sure the louder the scream. ask matty? I think their punishment for being fine is to be lined up and fucked by many big dicked trannys.

Angel

hot crevice
09-18-2005, 10:34 PM
so could you tell us some of your damage doing fantasies foxy, or about the most damage you've done in the past?

Cleo
09-18-2005, 11:27 PM
It looks huge on your new tour's join page. (http://refer****bill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=913226-0003&PA=656559&HTML=http://clicktrack.wnu.com/clicktrack.php?co_code=t90&rs_code=Cleo&target=http://foxyangel.com/v2/tour/join.php) :D

trany_socker
09-20-2005, 12:31 PM
how big u can get????
for me it's big enough to make me scream and pig
go girl and fuck as much as u can
u r really Inspiration

mattyb
09-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Angel,
U r big enogh sweetie!!! If u r were 10X4 My screams would wake up half of ft. lauderdale!!!!!!!! I cant wait for u too take me again Angel, "Foxyangel style"!!!!
Matty

riffraff
09-22-2005, 11:47 PM
DAMN!...what do you feed that thing, Angel...Miracle-Gro?!?!?

FoxyAngel
09-24-2005, 02:50 PM
the louder you scream the harder you get it.

Angel

riffraff
09-24-2005, 11:02 PM
Conversely, the harder you give it to me, the louder I scream.

Ow, ooh, ouch...not so hard, Angel!

C'mon, Angel...gimme a break.

You go SOOOOO deep that I can barely...WHOOOOOAH, ANGEL!

Angel, you're -- FUCK! -- stop bangin' me so -- FUCK, I can't take so you that deep, Angel!

I'm gettin' ready to -- AW SHIT, ANGEL, I'M CUMMIN', BABY, I'M FUCKIN' CUMMIN, HONEY!

Wow, that was the best I ever had, hon. Can't wait to see you again, Angel!

Damn, you wore me out, Angel. I can't even walk straight, baby doll.

Shit, where am I? Where the fuck... whoah....who the fuck...damn...I uhh...